Saturday, February 16, 2013

Video of Last Night's Vandalism at Winston Academy

These scenes are just a very small part of the vandalism that occurred overnight at Winston Academy in Louisville. Law enforcement were on the scene throughout the morning as concerned parents, students and faculty gathered in the parking area of the school. You can read more in our original story by clicking here.

A prayer vigil will be held this afternoon at 6:00 pm in the school's parking lot and there will be no school on Monday. We'll have updated reports as information becomes available.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a graduate of LHS; the only connection I have to WA is through friends. But this turns my stomach! I trust that the scum who did this will be caught in short order, and the full weight of the law can be brought to punish them! My heart goes out to the WA family, to my tennis students, and all my friends associated with WA!!

Post a Comment